KPI Connect Ltd. is an award-winning, unified Contact Center Provider. We pride our company on our gleaming track record for the past 17 years. Firstly, we are a 100% on-time. Secondly, KPI Connect is always on-budget. Lastly, we are always in-scope. KPI Connect’s philosophy is to collaborate, communicate and connect. This is the key to our consultative approach. In turn, we get to know a client’s business. Hence, we are able to cater to each patron’s unique needs and enhance our clients’ experiences.
As a Business Development Representative for KPI Connect, you are not only a confident individual, but also motivated. Certainly, we expect employees to be driven. You possess a “hunter” sales attitude. Also, you have a proven track record of acquiring new business. Therefore, your main responsibility is to research, identify and conduct initial contact with potential clients. In addition, you always follow up with your clients. Then, your clients will know they are your priority. You understand how vital it is to represent KPI Connect with a great level of professionalism.
Indeed, we have high standards for our employees and appreciate hard work. Hence, our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills. Moreover, they will be able to keep up with KPI Connect’s responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written skills – create proposals and conduct presentations
- Organizational skills and high level of initiative
- Ability to cold call and/or arrange meetings with clients
- 2-3 years Business to Business sales experience
- Experience working in the call center industry is an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a valid passport and be able to travel to the United States
- Proficient with Word, Excel and experience working with a CRM program
- Networking with associations and organizations to obtain new contacts
- Research various industries to uncover potential opportunities
- Actively contact new prospects, maintain follow-up and gain sales meetings
- Present products and service options as a solution to improve a client’s business
- Achieve monthly targets and provide required reports of activities and results
- Communicate with management team on an on-going basis
- Increase revenue by acquiring new clients and have the persistence to close sales
This role will be out of our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB with some overnight travel required.
KPI Connect offers a solid base salary and bonus. Furthermore, we have a great benefits package.
We ask interested candidates to please apply directly through Indeed or on our website at www.kpiconnect.com.
Thank you to all who apply. We will only contact those chosen for an interview.