KPI Connect Ltd. is an award-winning, unified Contact Center Provider with a 100% on-time, on-budget, and in-scope track record for more than 17 continuous years. KPI Connects philosophy is collaborate, communicate and connect. This is the cornerstone of our consultative approach to understanding a client’s business.
Under the general supervision of the President, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day staffing functions including recruiting, interviews, new hire orientation and employee relations, within a call center environment. This role requires a team player with excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills.
Recruiting & Training
- Ensure operational targets are met by sourcing, interviewing, testing and hiring front line Customer Service Representatives
- Complete background and reference checks
- Provide clear direction to new hires ensuring a clear understanding of functional expectations
- Deliver client specific training to class sizes ranging from 2 to 10 CSR’s
- Provide feedback to Operations regarding training curriculums
- Work closely with the Director of Client Services to ensure appropriate staffing levels on all client programs
- Review disciplinary documentation and ensure Performance Management process is being followed in a fair and consistent manner
- Knowledge of the Manitoba Employment Standards and labor laws
- Keep accurate records and process paperwork in a timely manner
- Provide support to employees for any enquiries with company policies and procedures
- Handling employee personal information and following privacy guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 2 years of successful recruiting and interviewing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Convey professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong presentation skills and experience delivering training programs
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a call center environment, or other customer service environment preferred.
- Must possess computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point
Interested candidates please apply directly through Indeed or on our website at www.kpiconnect.com. Thank you to all who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.