At KPI, the bilingual French Customer Service Representative role is the most vital job in our whole organization. As a CSR in our agent at home division of our contact center, virtual reality glasses, you will be representing our Automotive client. Hence, you will call current customers with service appointment reminders, customer satisfaction surveys or invite them to attend special customer appreciation events.
We are looking for people who are…
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- Customer focused
- Outgoing and friendly
- Available to work Monday to Friday during the afternoon and early evenings
- Available to work alternating Saturday during day time hours
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Have a home computer which meets the minimum requirements to run our software and High Speed Internet
Moreover, we want employees to have the following skills/experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication in French and English
- Clear and precise enunciation and pronunciation
- Active listening skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Proficient using a computer and the internet
- Excellent keyboard skills – 35 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Ability to “talk and type”
- Ability to maintain a great attendance record
- Accepts constructive feedback and implements recommended changes
- Team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
Lastly, what we can offer you:
We offer not only paid training, but also a great wage for bilingual French speaking people.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you, and are excited to expand our team!