Are you looking for a full-time job?
At KPI Connect Ltd., the Customer Service Agent’s role is the most important job in our whole organization. As an individual with great customer service skills, you will be representing our Automotive client. Hence, you will call current customers with service appointment reminders, customer satisfaction surveys or invite them to attend special customer appreciation events.
The people that we choose to be our employees have many great qualities. Indeed, KPI Connect hires people who can represent the company well!
Our company will hire applicants with the following abilities:
- Clear and precise enunciation and pronunciation in English
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Bilingual in French Canadian and English is an asset
We are looking for people who are…
- Team players that are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to focus on the customer and has active listening skills
- Outgoing with a friendly and nice personality
- Available to work Monday to Friday- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Available to work alternating Saturdays during the day time hours
- Able to work 20 to 40 hours per week
Moreover, we want our employees to have the following skills and experience:
- Have at least 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Great spelling and grammar skills
- Skilled with using a computer and the internet
- Great keyboard skills – 35 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Ability to “talk and type”
- A consistent attendance record is mandatory
- Good retention skills and very detail oriented
- Accepts constructive feedback and implements the recommended changes
- Reliable, Easily Trained and Self Motivated
KPI Connect asks those who are interested in our full-time work offer to please apply directly through our website. Click here to apply.
Thank you to all who apply. Certainly, KPI Connect is looking forward to hearing from you. However, only people chosen for an interview will be contacted.