The KPI Connect Contact Ecosystem
The KPI Contact Ecosystem increases profit in many ways. Indeed, through a constant live dialogue of independent and interconnected sales, call center services, and marketing conversations, you can earn great yeilds. No matter if one area or all three of them hold your focus, designing the evolution of the conversation over your customers lifetime is the central focal point of the ecosystem. It simply aids you in acquiring, retaining and enhancing your customer's experience of your brand. Also, they can get to know your brand without interruption.
Does your organization handle inbound calls or outbound contacts (i.e. calls, emails, text, etc.) attempts monthly? Indeed, we may just have what you're looking for in one of our award-winning Contact Centers.
Unified Communication Platform
At the heart of KPI's Contact Ecosystem is its Unified Communication Platform. Furthermore, the Platform comprises a top-rate, multi-milllion dollar telecommunications backbone. Of course, it is managed by our in-house veteran IT team.
In fact, the Program has more than 1 billion outbound contact activities and more than 525 million inbound contact activities processed. Moreover, it is responsible for routing and managing multiple communications, conversations, and data channels, such as:
- Inbound, outbound, and blended contact interactions
- E-mail and text messaging management
- Web management (forums, blogs, forms)
- Interactive voice response
- Desktop collaboration
- Data transaction queuing and routing services
The Platform is not only award-winning, but also has a world-class technology infrastructure and framework. The complex frameworks include:
- VOIP-enabled VICIdial/Asterisk phone system
- Integrated Agent GUI interface allowing for customer based screen pops based on DNIS or ANI
- VICIdial inbound/outbound dialer integrated with Sangoma Call Analyzer for AMD
- Oreka digital recorder that captures a voice recording of every call
- Oracle data warehouse
- Nice/IEX Workforce Management software