KPI – Customer Service Representative
At KPI, our philosophy is collaborate, communicate, and connect. The Customer Service Representative embodies all three of those philosophies.
The Customer Service Representative Position is the most important job in our organization. As a CSR in our downtown Winnipeg contact center, or as an Agent working from Home (based on qualifications), you will be mostly representing our Automotive clients. You will call current customers with service appointment reminders, customer satisfaction surveys or invite them to attend special customer appreciation events.
The individuals that are selected to become our employees have numerous great qualities that every agent should have. Indeed, KPI Connect hires people who can represent the company well!
We are looking for people who are…
- Able to give the customer their focus
- Outgoing and friendly
- Available to work Monday to Friday during the afternoons and the early evenings
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week
Moreover, we want employees to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Clear and precise enunciation and pronunciation
- Active listening skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Proficient using a computer and the internet
- Excellent keyboard skills – 35 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Ability to “talk and type”
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Accepts constructive feedback and implements recommended changes
- Team player
- Able to keep up with and work in a fast paced environment
Lastly, we are proud to offer the following perks:
- Paid training
- Pay rate higher than retail
- A comfortable office environment
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. KPI Connect is excited and looking forward to hearing from you. If you think you have all the qualities and skills you need to join our company, apply to our CSR position!
Click here to apply.