Outsourcing some of your phone contact with your customers is a valuable business concept that deserves some serious consideration. In addition to saving money, there are many advantages to a call center as opposed to setting up an in-house option.
- Customer Satisfaction: By outsourcing to a call center like KPI Connect Ltd., businesses can offer customer service that is available outside their normal operating hours. This helps to reduce customers having to wait until the next day or the next week to find a solution to their problems. With call centers located in different time zones it has made the opportunity for expanded hours of availability a reality.
- Ready To Roll: Setting up all of the systems required to handle customer service calls in-house can be a costly and time-consuming task for any business. The immediate advantage to outsourcing these calls to a professional call center is that the facilities, equipment, and training are already in place and being used by other companies.
- Cost Reduction: While cutting costs isn’t the only benefit to outsourcing customer service (http://www.kpiconnect.com/services/call-center-services/), it is one that comes up most often. Since contact centers serve multiple clients, the costs involved are shared among many, rather than one business footing the bill. This way, clients pay only for the services needed on a transactional or per-hour basis.
- Profitability: Call centers are great at what they do, and they know how to get the most bang for your buck. Their business model is generally based on costs per transaction, and they have the measurement of per-call costs down to an exact science to ensure maximum profit.
- Experience: With years of experience in customer service, contact centers possess a strong understanding of what services are required for a variety of industries. By outsourcing the customer service end, the client can leave it in capable hands and focus on their core business.
- Efficiency: Due to their experience in the field, call centers can improve efficiency by scheduling more staff to work during peak hours, slashing idle time and lowering the cost-per-call rate. Many businesses find that their customer service call volume increases during seasonal periods or major promotional campaigns. Contact centers have the resources to quickly add staff for these busy times of the year.
- Knowledge: As they are familiar with a number of different clients’ processes, call centers offer a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge, making them adaptable and flexible. They are specialized service providers with particular expertise in workforce planning, quality assurance, technology, and training.
- Technology: Rather than trying to keep up with current technology in-house, businesses can trust contact centers (What’s the difference between a contact center and a call center?) are always on the cutting edge. Multi-channel customer contact is essential these days and they can handle it all, from cloud-based platforms, VoIP, and web chat to email, SMS text messages, and social media. They also offer data analysis technology that can mine the raw data for valuable insight into a customer base.
- Quality Control: Through monitoring tools, performance assessments, and improvement plans, call centers ensure that they maintain the highest level of quality. Their most urgent priorities are answer time and first-call resolution, whereas an in-house call center may not have the time or resources to devote to such a high standard of quality control.
Here at KPI Connect we have been offering these services to our customers for years. We have the knowledge, resources, and expertise to ensure you get great value, and your customers receive excellent service. Call today for more details. 1-877-828-5057